Light, economical and comfortable
Floorline matting has wide ranging uses in light industrial and commercial applications where an attractive, slip resistant and cushioned matting is required.
The cushioning effect of Floor line reduces the risk of damage to items that are accidentally dropped whilst its open grid format dissipates spillages and permits easy drainage.
This effective combination makes Floor line a popular matting for clubs, restaurants, bars and hospitality areas where staff have to stand, spills are likely and breakages possible.
- Certified slip resistance
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Easy to cut on site, contours to uneven surfaces
- Quick to install
- UV resistant
- Fire resistant
- Enhanced branding or styling
- Etched pattern
- Open grid construction
- Non-porous PVC (impermeable to fluids)
- Made from flexible PVC
- Supplied in 10m rolls
- Can be used indoor or outdoor*
- Certified EN 13501: Cf1-S1
- 5 standard colours (red, blue, green. beige and white)
Floorline matting comes in 10m rolls.